Join The Turgua Team
Join The Turgua Team!
Interested in working for Turgua? We are currently hiring, and accepting applications now. Read the job description bellow and fill out the application and if we think you would be a good fit, we will contact you.
We are looking to fill a part-time Barback position to support our taproom staff at Turgua Brewing Co. This position requires someone who can multi-task, working in a fast pace environment while paying attention to detail. Likewise, the Barback requires to be courteous with the public and make sure that our guests get great customer service and a memorable experience.
- Gather, clean, and stock all glassware throughout a shift, including outdoor areas
- Ensure cleanliness of glassware and report any issues
- Clear and wipe/sanitize tables and bar of glass and waste when vacant
- Clean trash and debris around the property as needed
- Empty trash and recycling when bins are full
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company, brand, and beverages so you can provide informed responses to customers if asked
- Complete side-work tasks as directed by Taproom Manager or Bartender
- Help in closing duties
- Communicate with management/bartenders about the state of the taproom and report any issues that need to be addressed as needed
- Part-Time hourly
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Previous restaurant/bar experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Physical ability to lift kegs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
EMPLOYMENT INCLUSION POLICY:
Turgua Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Turgua Brewing celebrates people from all walks of life and prohibits the unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply, please fill the form below: