Join The Turgua Team!
Interested in working for Turgua? We are currently hiring, and accepting applications now! Fill out the application below and if we think you would be a good fit, we will contact you.
We are looking to fill a part time Bartender position to support our taproom staff at Turgua Brewing Co. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about craft beer, but also about building community. This position requires someone who can multi-task and ensure attention to detail and working in a fast pace environment. Ultimately, you will help ensure that our guests get great customer service and a memorable experience.
- Greet guests with kindness, patience, and understanding
- Be able to accurately describe different varieties of beer, cider, and mead
- Have a general knowledge of craft beer and the brew process
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company, brand, and beverages so you can provide informed responses to customers if asked
- Take customer orders and accurately enter and complete transactions in Point of Sale
- Perform opening and closing taproom duties
- Maintain a clean and professional service area meeting food service standards
- Change Kegs and as needed – this requires being able to move kegs up to 150lbs
- Relay information to managers and bartenders regarding customers, especially those engaging in prohibited activities
- Complete side-work tasks as directed by Taproom Manager
- Communicate with management/bartenders about the state of the taproom and report any issues that need to be addressed as needed
- Part-Time hourly
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Previous restaurant/bar experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Physical ability to lift kegs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about craft beer, but also about building community. Guest interaction is paramount. Our taproom is not only a place to share our beer that is made with care and love, but also a place to bring people together, and our staff is key to that feeling.
EXTRA WORK OPPORTUNITY:
If interested, this bartender position will have the opportunity to work additional shifts assisting brewery operations on a per-need basis. Jobs might include brewing, cleaning vessels, packaging and shipping.
EMPLOYMENT INCLUSION POLICY:
Turgua Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Turgua Brewing celebrates people from all walks of life and prohibits the unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply, please fill the form bellow: